Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day #1 of 20 Days

Day 01 – Introduce yourself
Hi, My name is Keith. I'm married to my wonderful wife Laura. We currently live out in Arizona with our 2 dogs and 3 cats. All of our animals which are very dear to us are rescues and rejects. In my real life, I'm a soldier, have been an instructor and have seen more than a bit of time in third world countries. My main is Mhorgrim, a Prot Warrior that has been busy leveling up since Cata started. I have several alts both Horde and Ally. I currently play out of the Tanaris Server for PvE but jump on my other server alts when the mood strikes me. I enjoy all aspects of the game but never completely focus on just one. Hmm, I'm 42 now, have 6 more years before I can retire and looking forward to it. Ok, that's a snapshot of me for the moment. More to come tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment