Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Alt time..for fun


Ok so I am an altiholic, been working a blood elf tank while my wife has been working on a blood elf ret pally. It's fun questing with her again as a couple and challenging to maintain rage with her dps. We have tried a couple instances though the gogoggogogogo mentality still is a pain. I like to plan my attacks personally but sometimes I just have to rush and hope for the best. I could be an idiot and kick folks out but...well it isn't worth it. My hunter is mostly gathering now as he isn't holding up well in the BG's but time will tell for him as well.

So I created Cailadin here. While I don't RP much anymore, I do like to set motivations and immersion as I can.  Keeps me from firing my toons lol. Not much to say but grinding through Ghostlands. Since it didn't change much at all post Cata it's sort of boring. Oh here is a screen of his Spirit Lion mount, very nice though as a blood elf he is sort of dwarfed my it's size. The orcs look much better with it. Still it's a ton better than the turkey to me. My wife has the cool pally mount which looks awesome for belfs...I'm a little jealous as far as land mounts lol.


So that's my update for now. Have fun out there in Azeroth and remember there are always new things to try out when ya get burned raiding or PvPing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment