Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 08 – 10 things we don’t know about you

Hmm 10 things...thats alot!!!

1. I love pralines and cream ice cream
2. I love greek food
3. I study alot of history and foriegn affairs
4. My hair is starting to grey, but not fall out....too badly
5. When I retire I want to build a Dome Home because they look so different and have sustainability
6. I am sort of a conservative...but with some liberal attitudes as well
7. I drive a beat up old Ford Explorer
8. I prefer the company of animals over most people I meet
9. Scotch is my favorite drink
10. I like to poke around old trinket shops and consignment shops on occasion

Ok there are other things you don't know about me...but I refuse to tell all my secrets! That would require you my dear readers to partake in an Epic level quest. Happy Hunting out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment